Tuesday, August 16, 2016

A card for Dad.

Hi Lovelies,

Today's card has been inspired by this wonderful sketch from Retro Sketches.

 

With Father's Day fast approaching here in Australia.  I thought I had better make some cards for my girly girls to give to their Daddy.  'Coz a kid has to have choices, don't ya know (tee hee).  Again I used up some scraps from my slowly dwindling pile of pp.  I am trying very hard to use up the bits before I cut into the new stuff.  Also since I haven't brought any new stamps (well I did buy one) for almost two years now. I have been mixing them up.  The sentiment is Hero Arts & the car is from Kaisercraft.  The button, paper string and brads are from my stash (that is sooooooooooooo old) so not sure who made them.

Well sweeties have a great day & happy crafting.

1 comment:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Great card, I like how you flipped the sketch. :)