Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Labels and Spritzers.

Hi Lovelies,

Yes I'm still on the organizer train.  Today I want to share with you my latest "toy".  I brought this Distress ink Spritzer when I went to CraftOnline.com.au the other week.  I saw it & then had to You-tube it.  I was so delighted to see that it can be used with Copics (my favourite markers).  I also was a happy camper to discover that I could use a water brush with it.  Which meant I didn't have to buy any of the Distress Markers (although you probably saw Picket Fence in one of my last posts pictures).  I made these cute tags with Distress inks I already own.  All I did was "stamp" the ink pad onto an acrylic block added some water, and mixed a little perfect pearls (into Peacock Feathers) and spritzed away.  I really enjoyed making these simple tags.  The inks I used where Peacock Feathers, Chipped Sapphire and Mowed Lawn.  I then used my black Copic to write on the tags, after they dried.  It was a great way to use up scraps of Bazzil c/stock.  I used my Cuttlebug & Spellbinders Nestibilities small ovals as well.

I was lucky enough to find this pretty ribbon in my ribbon jar that is close in colour to Mowed Lawn. I am planning on making more tags as I have so much of this ribbon & more baskets that need sorting and labeling.  I know there is a saying that "Blue and Green should never be seen", but these are my favourite colours and I figure Doug wouldn't care.

Have a great day & happy crafting.



1 comment:

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous tags Paula. I never thought to try Copics with the spritzer or use an aqua brush and inks. Great ideas your space is looking good