Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Belated Anniversary Card


Hi Lovelies,

I am back with my very first card for 2015.  I made this today, as a "belated" Anniversary card for my parents.  Their 31st Wedding Anniversary was on the 7th of January & whilst I did remember on the day.  I actually forgot to ring them (how rude).  It was the perfect excuse to visit Daisy Chain Scrapbooks as I didn't have the right papers to make this card.  Which is a lot like saying "I have absolutely nothing to wear" whilst looking at a cupboard full of clothing.  Irony I has it ;P.


I just love the colours in this card.  All the papers came from Kisercraft 6.5 inch Paper Pad -"Cherry Blossom".  I love these pads as you get so much in them.  There are 12 sheets of Designed Papers, 12 Specialty Papers including Spot Varnish (will definitely be using this one) & 4 pages of Die Cuts.  Just like the printed one on this card.

I also broke out my "Rusty but trusty" Cuttlebug, heaps of dies & some Bling gems.  Plus I just had to ink around some of the edges with Distress Inks (not that it's noticeable in this picture).

Supplies:

Card Base
Kaisercraft 6.5" Paper Pad - Cherry Blossom
Cuttlebug
Distress Inks - Festive Berries & Peacock Feathers
Bling - gems
Dies:
Impression Obsession Butterfly Set
Memory Box: Effera Butterfly Wings & Rhone Butterfly Wings
Cheery Lyn Designs: B117 Fanciful Flourish
Die-namics:  Mini Royal Roses & Prima Donna Petals
Spellbinders: Labels Four

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

lovely Paula And a big congrats to your parents.