Tuesday, January 28, 2014

TSOT sketch challenge #153 Keep Warm

Hi Lovelies,

Yes I'm back into the swing of things I hope.  This weeks' wonderful sketch from TSOT is wonderful.  As you will see if you pop over to the blog & check out my fellow DT members take on the sketch.  This week's theme is to keep warm.  Personally I want cooler weather as we are heading for  high 30's  (Celsius) as I write this.  Might even hit 40 with a 40% chance of humidity  - YAY! not!



So to all of you in the "cool zone" I hope this card warms you right up.  I finally am getting around to colouring some Digi images like this one, that I had printed up ages ago.  This is a larger card measuring 6" x 6".  I'm also  using a new Dreamweaver stencil on the top panel.  The pp is from Stella & Rose by MME.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts.  



3 comments:

Dawn T said...

Lovely card Paula.

Unknown said...

AWESOME colouring!!!

Arlene said...

Love the way you used this large stencil. That digi image is so cute.