Saturday, October 12, 2013

Wise old owls(s)

Hi Lovelies,

Today I have a share & a sneaky peek.  Firstly the sneaky Peek of my card I made for Die Cut Diva's latest challenge that can be found here.

I hope that you can pop over & check out all our entries & Divas' creations, they are amazing.

Now onto my share card.  I made it up in about 10 minutes the other day.


I brought some red felt the other day to try with my Die-namic rose dies.  I was really happy with how it turned out.  I used some leftover chicken wire die off cut just  for something different.  The clouds are washi tape that I matched up to make a wider strip.

Happy crafting every one

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

I loved your owl card for DCDs and this one is super cute too. Your felt flowers turned out perfectly. And the washi is awesome.

Arlene said...

The Washi sky is SO CLEVER! I love the card!