Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Try Stampin' on Tuesdays

Hi Lovelies,

I am back to being a DT member of Try Stampin' on Tuesdays again (I'm so happy about that!).  After a few months break I'm finally able to give Try Stampin' the time it deserves from me.  So here is the sketch -


What a fantastic sketch!  I love it.  Mind you I decided to flip it as the stamp I wanted to use went the other way.  I also used the theme "To give thanks" as well on this card.  


I used pp as my base & then clear embossed over it with one of my fav Hero Arts stamps.  Then applied some Distress inks.  I really like this effect, as it just gives the card some more interest.  

I hope you can join us this week & play along.  Don't forget to pop over to the TSOT blog & leave my fellow DT members some love.  Happy crafting everyone.






3 comments:

Arlene said...

I like the background distressing.

Dawn T said...

great background... Love the flower too

Nicole Tugrul said...

Wonderful card! the colors are gorgeous!