Monday, September 30, 2013

Thank you Dreamweavers Stencils

Hi Lovelies,

Well our challenge with Dreamweaver Stencils over at Die Cut Divas is coming to an end.  

Having never used stencils before I was a lot bit daunted as to how to use them & die cuts/embossing.  But now I know how easy they are to use & can see them being used a lot in the future.  I especially love how versatile they are.  For example you can use parts of these larger stencils or all of them.  I love how you can add "extras" as well.  I also like that they can be used with so many different mediums.  Thank you Dreamweavers for being so generous & having such fantastic products.

Please stop by Die Cut Divas & check out the other Thank you cards & entries to this month's wonderful competition.  Happy crafting every one    


1 comment:

Dawn T said...

fabulous Paula. I forgot to do my post tonight and already did something else... so tomorrow night it will have to be. The stencils were fun to work with.