Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Try Stampin' on Tuesdays Sketch #125

Hi Lovelies,

Today over at Try Stampin' on Tuesdays we have another sketch up for you to play along with.  


This is another wonderful sketch & I think it's very versatile.  I'm lucky enough to get a sneak peek at what my fellow DT members members have made & can I say they really put me to shame each week!  I just love their styles & how they use this sketch.  So please pop on over to Try Stampin' on Tuesdays & follow the links back to their personal blogs & leave them some love.  I know they would love to hear from you.


This week I have combined my sketch card with the monthly challenge over at Die Cut Divas.  I couldn't resist.  I love this cute little baby flower pot from Bugaboo.  I can see it being coloured so many different ways don't you think?  I am still playing around with Gimp trying to get my colour levels right.  The green on the flourish & hexagons has come out more yellow than I'd like but everything else is great.  

4 comments:

Dawn T said...

this is stunning Paula. Your colouring on the baby flower is so absolutely incredible. Great sketch too. Adding this to my pintrest board for use

MJ said...

Paula I love this card, that is the cutest image. Love your swirly background and the hexagon border! Great job!

Sarah said...

Fantastic card!! I love the little baby flower image - too cute :)

Arlene said...

I just love your coloring on that cute flower pot. Just downright adorable.

I haven't even printed mine out yet. Too tooo cute! I believe this was a freebie on Freebie Friday last week.