Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch #128

Hi Lovelies,

Today I'm back with another sketch & card to share with you all.  I hope that they inspire you to play along with us over at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.  Lately I have really been getting into sketch mode!  I find them fun to create as well as follow.  As always I also love seeing what you all come up with as well.  I get so many wonderful ideas from see what you all create from these sketches.



This card is so simple to make.  I used Washi Tape Cars & then fussy cut out the wheels & Car after stamping them onto a pp (it's has a very faint design on it).  Added a sentiment (got it straight this time) & gems.  How simple, is that.  Best bit is it's a "Guy" card & we all know how hard they are to make! ;)

Happy crafting everyone xoxoxo



5 comments:

Dawn T said...

delightful Paula. Love how you show you can get inspiration from a sketch that doesn't have to be exactly the same shapes.

Arlene said...

What a great sketch and I LOVE the card. Perfect for a guy, just perfect.

MJ said...

Great take on the sketch, I love this car stamp. My hubby would love this card!

Nancy Seed said...

Great masculine card Paula. Love it.

Sarah said...

Fantastic card! I love how simple and clean your card is - definately perfect for the guys :)