Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Try a sketch for Tuesday ;)

Hi Lovelies,

I' m back today with another sketch from Try Stampin on Tuesdays.  



I made this cheery card using a combo of Digital stamps & traditional stamps.  I coloured the watering can in with Copics.  The digi image is another Bugaboo one called Rose Can. I love how versatile these images are to use.  Please pop over to the Try Stampin' on Tuesday Blog to see what else the lovely DT memebers have created.  

I am auto posting this as at the moment I am on a two day get away with the family.  We're on the Gold Coast (2 hours) south of us.  Checking out the sights of Sea World.  Emsy is on her last week of holidays & the day after tomorrow she'll be heading seven hours south to Glen Innes with my parents, for a few days.  I don't envy them as it will be freezing!  There may even be snow (fingers crossed for Emsy). 

Any way have a great week & I hope you have fun crafting xoxoxo  




3 comments:

Cecilia Hsieh said...

Love the cute card Paula! Enjoy the warm weather in Qld! It is freezing in Melbourne!

Arlene said...

Cute card! I don't envy you the freezing cold. :)

Sarah said...

Great card. I love the little image and the bright and cheery paper you have chosen. Hmm, I think I'd like some warmer weather, although it has been quite mild here in SA for a change - enjoy :)