Wednesday, June 5, 2013

TSOT Sketch #121

Hi Lovelies,

Here is another one of my sketches that I made up for Try Stampin' on Tuesdays.  I was thinking it would be great for wedding cards - must be all those love hearts lol.  



Not sure if my card qualifies as a wedding card but I like it (except for the crooked sentiment ggggrrrrrr!).  I went bling crazy & found the cute butterfly on some scrap pp so cut it out to add to the card.  I think it is the perfect size & the colour seems to go a lot better in real life.  I'm still trying to work out Gimp's colouring system so had a hard time getting it to look like it does really.  

Please don't forget to visit Try Stampin' on Tuesdays to leave my fellow DT members some love.  Now I'm off to do a birthday card for Billy she's going to be 3 tommorrow!  My oh my how time flies.

Supplies:
White c/s
Green pp
Cuttlebug
Spellbinders' Nestibilities - Scallop circle
Kaisercraft Bling
Kaisercraft Clear stamp set - Botanical Odyssey
Hero Arts Clear stamp set - CL342 Everyday sayings
Distress Ink - Bundled Sage
Versafine ink - Spanish Moss




5 comments:

Arlene said...

Love all your sketches and interpretations too. :)

Dawn T said...

Great take on the sketch Paula. Looks beautiful

Nancy Seed said...

A definite all round occasion card. Great job Paula.

MJ said...

So pretty, I think it could certainly be a wedding card. Swirls and weddings always go together in my mind, lol! Great job.

Sarah said...

This is such a beautiful card! I LOVE all the bling you have added and I reckon this would be great for a wedding card :)