Monday, April 1, 2013

New Challenge at Die Cut Divas

Hi Lovelies,

This month it's my turn to be a Diva Hostess at Die Cut Divas.  I am challenging you all to make a project using Washi Tapes or a Birthday project.  How easy is that!  Here is my card to inspire you.


This is a very simple card to make.  I printed out the Digi butterfly onto Copic paper & then coloured it in with Copics.  I added two strips of Washi Tape to the top right & then a button with twine over it.  I had the vine flourish left over from another project so added that as the butterfly's tail.  I added pop dots to the wings just to make it look as though the butterfly was flying off & used a Hero Arts' stamp for the sentiment.  

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope that I have inspired you to give this challenge ago.  Don't forget to pop over to the Die Cut Diva Challenge blog to see what my fellow Divas have created & leave them some love as well.  

Supplies:
Washi Tape
Cherry Lane Die - Fanciful Flourish
Cuttlebug
Button
Twine
Hero Arts - Digi Flutterbies, CL139 Birthday Messages
Copics - BV000, BV00, BV02, BV04, Black Multiliner 03
Distress Ink - Shaded Lilac



5 comments:

Dawn T said...

I ADORE this card Paula.... two of my favourites.... butterflies and purple. Great inspiration for the DCD blog.

Arlene said...

This has such a softness about it. Love the way you used the vine flourish. Gorgeous butterfly!

Cindy C. said...

Hi Paula, what beautiful card! Love the colours, and it's so fun you used the die cut flourish as the butterfly's flight path!

walchowDesign said...

Beautiful card, Paula! Great use of flourish for the trail!

Godelieve said...

Pretty card! Love that butterfly. great color scheme and use of washi tape.