Wednesday, March 13, 2013

TSOT#109

Hi Lovelies,

Today I have another fabulous sketch for you all from Try Stampin on Tuesday.  



As you can see I have stuck pretty close to the sketch.  Sketches are wonderful things, as when I have bouts of no Mojo I can follow a sketch & know that I will at least be able to create something worthwhile.  I am still struggling at the moment. But am slowly getting back into things.  I have to admit I hate feeling like this & think I will have to go see a doctor soon.  Hate taking anti depressants :(.  Well lovelies I had better be going the in-laws have just turned up.

Please don't forget about my little give away here.

Happy crafting everyone  


6 comments:

sheila said...

Great little card Paula. I find it so hard to stick to a sketch but I think I could with this one!

Dawn T said...

Love how you've done this one Paula...Love the spotty background and the flowers are beautiful in the red and orange

Maureen Morton said...

I like this sooo much, Paula! That paper is so fun and your flowers have so much pop. It is all good! Happy weekend.

Arlene said...

What a totally FUN card!

Sarah said...

Love the colours you have used! Such a bright and cheery card :)

MJ said...

Really cute. Such a fun layout and color combo!