Sunday, March 31, 2013

Hoppy Easter every Bunny!

Hi lovelies,

Well I can't believe it!  Easter is almost over, the Big Bunny has been & gone here & the girls have almost demolished all their eggs.  Although here they only got a few eggs from EB.  One shaped like a rabbit & some smaller chocolate Angry birds & some eggs filled with beans (think Smarties).  They also got some stickers.  Which is just as messy as chocolate around here! When I got up this morning I was greeted by Lils who had a chocolate ring around her mouth & was decorating her PJ's with some stickers.  But hey they had fun.

I have had a productive day as well.  I have transferred my precious cards from all my bloggin' buddies & great friends over to a Display board that my good friend Helen made for my birthday a month ago.  So of course that means I have even more cards on display now & makes my bare walls look really good.  


This is the gorgeous Display board that Helen made for me.  I just love it.  You can't really see it clearly here, but she has used some gems on elastic as the hanger part.  It looks amazing, especially now I have some of these beautiful cards on it.  Can you see any that you have created?  I just love looking at all your amazing art.  It cheers me up all the time.


This is the board I made ages ago.  I have displayed all the cards that open to the sides on this one.  As well as ATCs that I've made or have been given.  I have also got some of Emsy's art on this board as well.  The purple tea cup is hers & I just love it.  I enjoy looking at all these amazing cards everyday (have I said that already lol).  

I have also made some cards for my DT work, so happy about that.  I can't wait to share them with you, so here is a Sneaky Peek at one of them ;)


Ok lovelies, Doug is just about to go to work.  So I'm off to supervise the snakes kidlets.



 photo Heartsignature_zpse12ab423.png

3 comments:

Sally said...

Such a beautiful collection of cards, Paula and a wonderful way to display them so you can see them all the time. So glad the Bunny made it your way - he's just now coming here! Hugs to you and your girls!

Lucille K said...

I just love your card display board Paula and YES, I see a card I sent to you :) This is a great idea, I may copy-cat and put a board together. Happy Easter to you, your husband and the girls :)

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

I love your boards - so creative - there are some real beauties to admire.....all my cards are just sitting around in a pile...