Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Try Stampin' sketch #104

Hi Lovelies,

Today over at Try Stampin' on Tuesday we have a brand new sketch for you to try.  



Today I have tried something a little different with this card.  I used just one piece of pp, & the rest is all stamps.  I started by making a black border with a Copic Multiliner & a ruler.  Which I then masked off before  inking up one of my favourite b/g stamps - Envelope pattern with Pumice Stone Distress inks.  I then stamped the flourish with the same ink.  I then layered the pp onto the card base.  I stamped the flower with Wild Honey Distress ink & then Versafine Onyx Black.  I added foam adhesive to the flower & a gem.  I decided to add a sentiment from Kaisercraft, I firstly inked it up with Pumice Stone & then again with Versafine Onyx Black to create a shadow.  

I do hope that I have inspired you all to come over & have fun, with this wonderful sketch.  I know I did.

Supplies:
Distress Inks - Wild Honey, Pumice Stone
Versafine Ink - Onyx Black
Pattern Paper - Darling Dear by My Mind's Eye
Hero Arts Stamps - F5042 Leaf Flourish, S5507 Envelope Pattern, CG250 Small open flower, CG251 Small solid flower,
Kaisercraft - Gems, CS916 Occassions clear stamps
Copic Multiliner BS


5 comments:

MJ said...

How pretty, I love your stamped background. Just gorgous! Love everything about this card.

Sarah said...

Great job! Fantastic use of stamps and I love the colours you've used.

Dawn T said...

What an amazing card Paula. L really like the sketch this week.

Mynn xx said...

OH my word, I adore this!!! LOVE that big bold bloom and the colored paper looks fabulous on top of your stamped monochrome panel! This is wonderful! HUGS! :)

Karen said...

Beautiful card with a beautiful bloom. I love the background you created. Really nicely done Paula. And congrats on your GD spot at Red Carpet Studio