Sunday, January 6, 2013

Thanks challenge

Hi Lovelies,

Today I have a card that I made for the latest Cas challenge & also for the Die Cut Diva Challenge which is to make a Thank you card.



Barbi from Daisy Chain asked me to make some cards using Kaisercraft's new Botanical Odyssey range.  I have to say that I really love this range of pattern papers & the stamps that go with it.  I have to make about six cards for Barbi to display.  So far I have made three cards, but I think I will have more than that for her to choose from.  I kept this one fairly simple, the only hard part was cutting out the butterfly.  To add some definition to the papers I inked the edges with Walnut Stain distress ink.  I used an older Hero Arts sentiment  stamp that I really love but haven't used in ages.  I added some dimension to the butterfly's wings with pop dots.

Thank you for stopping by today & happy crafting my friends.

Supplies:
Kaisercraft - Botanical Odyssey 61/2 " Paper pad
Kaisercraft - Botanical Odyssy Clear Stamps
Hero Arts - CL173 Simple Messages
Versafine Ink - Vintage Sepia
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Cuttlebug
Nestibilities - Circles

5 comments:

Tracey said...

So lovely Paula! LOVE these colours together....so fresh:)

Judy1223 said...

Hi Paula! I love your card, such pretty colors and lovely butterfly! Good luck making your batch of cards!

Dawn T said...

This is beautiful Paula. The colours are wonderful and I love the design. A perfect CAS card with just the right amount of detail.

Nicole Parmentier said...

Beautiful colours!

Arlene said...

Wonderful design and colors!