Thursday, January 24, 2013

Penguins, Dolphins & mermaids ;o)

Hi Lovelies,

Today I thought I would share with you some more photos from our mini Holiday.  It's nearly over, Thursday we check out & head home.  (I'm writing this on Wednesday) We had a fun day yesterday at Sea World & I have uploaded some photos from the SD card.  We also spent this morning in one of the three park's pools.  We like the water slide at this pool.  



Lils really liked the penguins, we missed them last time we went.  You enter their area to see the underwater viewing first & then walk up to see them in their enclosure.  We couldn't get over how big they are.  Some of them stand at least 2 feet tall, amazing creatures really.


The dolphins are just amazing, gorgeous beautiful creatures.  I was really surprised at how friendly they seem & they where really easy to photograph even when not performing.  I saw two in one of the pools side by side with their tails out of the water as if showing off.  Wish I had the camera for that.



Here are my two girls on one of their many slides down the slippery dip.  If you look carefully you can see the back of my dh's head on the second photo.  I will upload a really cute photo of him & Lil's at a later date. 

Well we are having lunch before deciding what to do next.  Happy crafting & have a great day my friends.


3 comments:

Barb said...

Awesome photos, Paula! Looks like you're having a wonderful time! :)

Maureen Morton said...

Looks like sooo much fun, Paula! Glad you had this special time. Thanks for sharing.

Dawn T said...

what fun Paula. Love seeing the girls having such fun. Looks like a super holiday.