Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Gus on Christmas

Hi Lovelies,

How are you all going?  I'm keeping busy.  I have just finished two of my DT cards & can't wait to show you all.  On Wednesday I will be introduced over on the Try Stampin' On Tuesday blog.  Please come on by & meet every one.  I am so looking forward to working with these lovely & talented ladies & I hope that some of you will play along as well.

But in the meantime you will just have to settle for a Christmas card.  I'm trying really hard to get a heap of them done.  The other day I printed out a heap of Digi images from Make it Crafty, Saturated Canary & Bugaboo onto Copic paper.  So today in amongst laundry, kid wrangling, school drop off/pick up & sending the dh to watch the girls at the pool I managed to colour a heap of images.  Now all I have to do is put them onto cards.  So here is one card that did get made.  I used up left over pp from Holly Jolly Christmas by Echo Park.

I'm still having issues with my sizing for the Digi images.  But I did learn how to link two images together & am finally getting the sentiments around the right size.  I figure angling the Nestibility makes Gus look like he's reclining more.  I added Frosted Lace Stickles to where all the fur is suppose to be & added Glossy Accents to his glasses. Just to make them more realistic.  I am slowly getting the hang of shadows using my Copics.  

Well I'm off to bed it's nearly midnight yet again & I have to get up early in the morning.  Have a great week.

 

3 comments:

sheila said...

what a cheeky image! I love her! And your layout looks perfect. And good for you to try the digi images...I am positively hopeless when it comes to sizing and resizing....I can never get it right.

Dawn T said...

too cute Paula. Gus is such a hoot. I've started using my ruler in Word and that helps. Your colouring is looking awesome. Love they shading.

Alice said...

beautiful shading on the image, Paula! such a fun card! hope you have a wonderful Sunday! =)