Saturday, November 10, 2012

Beautiful photo, meh LO

Hi,

Tonight I had a go at a CAS LO.  Not too sure on it.  So thought I'd share it any way.
I think everything is too far apart from each other.  Plus I'm not happy with the way the doily turned out behind the photo.  On the plus side I really do like the stamped elements & the sprayed background.  I tried to freestyle this LO.  Usually I would follow a sketch or another LO (but I always end up changing something),  but not tonight.  I think I need the structure of a sketch to help me get started.  Tell me what you think.  Any advice is more than welcome :o).

Bazzil:
Versa Color: 27 Indigo
Hero Arts Clear sets: CL298 (Scattered Leaves) & CL272 ( All occasion messages)
Basic Grey doily
Ranger Perfect Pearls Mist - Forever Blue.

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

I like your LO Paula... but I'm not a scrapbooker. Love the stamping in the corner and the sprayed background. Maybe the photo could have been a bit more towards the centre, but it is great CAS as it is!