Monday, August 20, 2012

Best Fishes

Hi Lovelies,

As promised in my last post here is the set of cards that I had made for a few challenges.  From memory (which isn't that great) I do know that I had hoped to enter these into the A Blog Named Hero challenge (for using kraft on your project), one of my fav sketch challenge blogs (can't remember which one though ;p) & finally Simon Says Stamp challenge (Animal antics). I did manage to make these cards (except for the sentiment) before the deadline, but unfortunately I didn't get them photographed & uploaded in time.  So I then decided to add a computer generated sentiment, which reads Best Fishes.  I am still learning about spacing, sizing & about a gazillion other things on Gimp so my sentiments are a bit skew-if.

Well I have to go now.  Both my girls have conjunctivitis & gunky ears at the moment.  Which means it's medicine time again.  On top of this we are all suffering with colds - I will be so glad when winter is over.  Bring on the sunshine :o)

Happy crafting everyone xoxoxoxo

Supplies:
Photos Edited in PicMonkey 
Copics:  Y38, Y35, YR68, YR04, R05, R29, R14, C9, C5, C3, C1, B39, B32, B29, B18, B23
Kaisercraft: Stamps CS968 Whale, CS966 Seahorse, Gems
Distress Inks:  Peacock Feathers
Font:   Always forever - Dafont
           

14 comments:

Barb said...

Aww, I hope your girls feel better soon, Paula and that all of you get over the colds quickly! Love this adorable set of cards! Your shading and colors are awesome!

donna mikasa said...

What a wonderful set of cards, Paula! I love that you can enter them in different challenges, and the sentiment is perfect!

Hope all of you feel better soon! Take good care, Paula!

Dawn T said...

I really love this set Paula. It is so cute. Pity you missed some of the challenges. I generally do my words etc in Word... Sorry to hear you are all so unwell. Poor Emsy and Lily... not fun to have conjunctivitis. Is you weather a bit iffy still? I arrive in Mooloolaba on the evening of the 31st so hoping for sunny weather. Will drop you an email soon.

sheila said...

Oh bummer, kids with winter colds are never fun.....seems like the minute one gets better someone else in the family gets sick and then the whole cycle begins again! Hoping you guys are cold-free really soon. And your cards are really adorable! I love the sentiment with them...such a great little pun. And your coloring is perfect!

Dotty Jo said...

Hope you all get better soon Paula! Your cards are such fun, Jo x

Judy1223 said...

Paula, your cards are so sweet! I don't think you missed the deadline at ABNH...I think there are 6 days left, you should check! These are winners!

I hope all are feeling better by now...take good care!

Mary Dawn said...

super cute set, thanks so much for playing along at A Blog Named Hero

Karen L K said...

Very cute set of cards.

SewSuzySew said...

Congratulations! Love your quirky cards!

Unknown said...

So glad you made that deadline! The recognition is well deserved. Congratulations!

Nerina said...

What gorgeous cards! Your images just POP off the paper - Congratulations on being a Heroine for the challenge!

jintyoo7 said...

Fabulous set of cards, Paula :) Hope you are all feeling better!

donna mikasa said...

Yay, Paula! Congrats on being a Heroine at ABNH! Hope you're all better now!

Judy1223 said...

Yay, Paula! I knew they were winners when I saw them!