Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Movie Date

Hi Lovelies,

I have yet another non crafty post today.

Emsy & I met up with one of the Mums' & her two boys, from our group today.  We went to the movies, this is the second movie we've seen together.  I'm trying to take Emsy to a movie each holiday, sort a tradition just for her & me.  As I don't get to spend one on one time with Em as much as I would like.  

We saw The Lorax.  What a hoot of a movie, both Emsy & I loved it, although it was a little bit scary in one spot for Emsy (she always finds something scary - funny girl).  I thought it was going to be a ho-hum okay sort of kid flick.  Boy was I pleasantly surprised!  I found it to be extremely funny & enjoyed it just as much (probably more) than Emsy.

I really think that if you don't have kids that you go beg/borrow somebody's kid (preferable someone you know) & go see it.  If no kids are available, just go anyway & tell them it's for "research" lol.

Well that's all from me for today.  I'm off to check out Flickr & who know maybe even get a few comments in, before the Lils Monsta wakes up.

Have a happy week every one xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

Barb said...

Sounds like fun, Paula! I used to love going to kids movies with my boys! Seeing their reactions to certain scenes was always such a joy! Have a good week too! Hugs! :)

Alice said...

so happy to hear that you had fun with Em at the movie. =)