Tuesday, April 24, 2012

More Wedding Bells.......

 Hi Lovelies,

I've been asked to make a wedding card for a friend.  So I decided to make a few, just so she has a choice.  I would hate for her to not like one & not have any more choices for her.  I'm really pleased with these two cards.  The top one I based on the latest Simon Says Stamp challenge here.  I used one of my "older" Hero Arts stamps from the Whimsical Weddings set.  The sentiment is also from Hero Arts.  I added the ribbon as an extra touch.  I also have been using my Twinkling H2O's to colour in these images.  I am really enjoying using them to create the "soft" look on these cards.  They are so shimmery irl.
 

For this card I used this sketch from Sparkle Creations, which I found through Alice's Blog.  I'm not actually entering it in the challenge as I don't have any of their (yummy) stamps.  

Well lovelies, I'm in the middle of cooking tea, then getting the dh & dd organised for ANZAC Day tomorrow.  I'm thinking tomorrow I will make some Anzac Biscuits, I hope to post a copy of the recipe & a picture of the biscuits.

Have a great week & happy crafting xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

This one is sooo elegant. I bet your client chooses this one. It is awesome