Sunday, February 26, 2012

Star Wars


Star Wars
Originally uploaded by pajalu (Paula)

Hi lovelies,

I've finally gotten around to making another card. I've been struggling a lot lately. My mojo seems to have gone on a walkabout & didn't ask me to tag along *sigh*, the story of my life lately. But enough dribble onto the card!

I made this card for the latest Die Cut Divas challenge hosted by the lovely Hannah. The challenge this month is movies. I've always loved Star Wars (I'm a closet geek/nerd) & when I saw this digi image from Bugaboo I just had to have it. I decided to use reds, blacks, browns, greens & blues for my image. As these colours remind me of the movie. The red & black are from the darkside mostly inspired by Darth Maul. The rest of the colours are for the light side. The brown was inspired by Obe Wan Kenobi the others are the lightsabers. The grey is of course the Duct tape.

Well I had better be going, washing to do, tea to cook etc.

Have a great week everyone & happy crafting xoxoxoxo

3 comments:

Dawn T said...

this is so funny Paula. I love the humour of some of the Bugaboo images. Great colouring!

Barb said...

So fun, Paula - made me laugh! Fab coloring on that cute image!

Alice said...

this is sooo cute, Paula! love the simple design and the fun sentiment and your coloring is fab, girl! i think your mojo is still with you! =) super card!