Saturday, November 12, 2011

My computer :(

Hi Lovelies,

Just popping in to let you all know I'm having computer "issues" at the moment.  I am not sure if it we've used up all our downloads for the month (we might have gone a little lot overboard since coming home) or if it is our dinosaur of a computer that is playing up.  It seems to be taking forever to download pictures & I can't access my emails.  Very frustrating! I was hoping Santa would bring me a nice shiny new laptop for Christmas this year, but since we just had to replace the TV (it died just like the camera).  My family can't seem to live with out a TV (I must admit I prefer listening to music than watching TV - I get more done that way) I think Santa has been & gone ;P. 

So if you don't see/hear from me I'm not ignoring you all - just having the usual computer issues *sigh*.

Happy crafting every one xoxoxoxo 

3 comments:

Barb said...

Boy, do I know how you feel, Paula. My ancient computer could die any day, and I've been putting off buying a new one because of the expense too. Good luck with it all. I'll be missing you and hoping you can get the old girl running again. Hugs!

sheila said...

Oh Paula...when it rains it pours right? Seems like when one appliance breaks all the others follow suit. I hope your computer hangs on...I love seeing your cards!

Dawn T said...

I agree with Sheila.... never rains but it pours... hope your computer behaves itself soon. Miss seeing your lovely work