Saturday, August 27, 2011

Father's Day is nearly here (yikes!)

Hi Lovelies,

I had forgotten all about Fathers Day, until I saw an ad (sometimes they are good for somthing) for a sale for Fathers Day.  Which reminded me that I don't have any cards done.  So here is my first one.  I am using this sketch from CPS.  I used Kaisercraft's Script pp from their Timeless collection for my background, with a bit of chocolate bazzil for contrast.  I then stamped the image from Hero Arts' CL 335 as well as the sentiment.  I used Antique Linen Distress Ink on the edges of the white paper & coloured the BBQ in with Prisma colour pencils & some baby oil (for a smoother look). 

Thanks for stopping by today & happy crafting everyone xoxoxoxo

6 comments:

sheila said...

This is as cute as can be! What a fantastic image. Great card Paula!

donna mikasa said...

Hi Paula! Love your CAS card! I love that grill--perfect image for a Father's Day card! Hope you are well. xx

Tracey said...

Perfect Manly card Paula...love the grill!!! Our Father's Day in Canada is in June:)

Barb said...

Love it, Paula! Perfect for dad!

Arlene said...

Love the BBQ - I'm ready now! Great masculine card - you could use this for any type of card - thank you, invitation, love it!

Alice said...

fabulous masculine card, Paula! perfect for a cool dad! love it! hope you have a lovely weekend, my friend! =)