Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Try stampin' on a Tuesday, Jingle Belles

Hi there,

I am back with my second post for today :D. 

I have again combined two challenges for this card/tag.  I thought I'd enter Try Stampin' on Tuesday & one of my favourite challenge spots Jingle Belles.   These two are made up of more scraps.  I coloured the Tree brads in with one of my green Copics & I used a Hero Arts stamp on the tag.  The Santa images are from a digi prize I won ages ago.  Have a great week & happy crafting everyone xoxoxoxoxo

7 comments:

Dawn T said...

Beautiful Paula.

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Wow! A very cool Christmas card! It reminds me I have a Christmas project to do for the 11th of July. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin' and for jogging my memory.

SmilynStef said...

Love how you combined the texty panels with the vintage images ... what a fabulous set ... so glad you joined us at jingle belles.

lauren bergold said...

lovely tag and card! that santa image really is ♥FABULOUS♥ isn't it... i am not surprised you "saved" that one up for something awesome, and i think you found it!!! :)

sheila said...

love your tag and card Paula! I love the whole Christmas in the summer theme!

Alice said...

your used those vintage digital images so beautifully, Paula! fabulous project, girl! love it! hope you are having a wonderful week! =)

Lorraine said...

Great way to use up those scraps! Wonderfully done.