Sunday, May 8, 2011

Jingle Belles Vintage style.

Hi everyone,

This is my second post for today.  So if you like scroll down to see what else I've done.

This week's challenge over on the Jingle Belles blog is Vintage.  So here is my attempt at this wonderful style.  I won some digi images ages ago & this is one of them.  So I printed it up & then went over the red with Iridescent Red Twinkling H2O's, I used Heavenly White Twinkling H2O's on the white.  This image reminds me of the old foil images I use to see as a child.  The rest I got from my paper scraps & added some lace down the side of the digi image. 

Thanks for stopping by & happy crafting everyone.

8 comments:

Dawn T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawn T said...

Now it's my computer doing funny things. First off I couldn't see you photo then I went to the challenge site and linked back and here it was.... wonderful that it is. So deleted my first comment.
Happy Mother's Day Paula.

SmilynStef said...

What a perfect vintage Santa ... love the lacy trim ... so glad you went vintage with us at jingle belles this week.

lauren bergold said...

oh wow YES! that is the ♥PERFECT♥ image for this prompt and i looooOOoOoove what you've done with it! the lacy edging is particularly fab, but really THE WHOLE CARD is brilliant!!! ♥

Deborah Frings said...

I do like this vintage Santa image - very pretty and the lace is a super touch!!

Alice said...

love the beautiful vintage image you used. such a pretty card, Paula!

Lisa said...

looks gorgeous!

Linda Breedlove said...

Wow, just lovely! Love your image.