Saturday, April 9, 2011

Suffering withdrawls!!! :(

Hi everyone,

Sorry I've been quiet again!  I am suffering!!!!  I have given up a certain brand of soft drink & it damn near killed me (& some times still is killing me).  That's where the mirgraines have come from.  I've had the DT's (& not the good cardmaking kind either!) & could/would have killed for this drink at one stage earlier this week.  Why do we do these things to ourselves?  Start doing stuff that isn't good for us I mean. 

So this slightly crazy person hasn't been much fun to be around & has started to scare the natives (ie the family).  Plus I haven't been that creative 'coz I felt like crap.  I am hoping to get some crafting done tonight once the girls are in bed. 

Thanks for stopping by & happy crafting everyone xoxoxoxoxoxo

5 comments:

Lin said...

Hang tough, Paula!! If that stuff is doing this to you, you KNOW it's not good for you! You can DO this!

Barb said...

Lin's right, Paula, you can do it! Hang in there! Once you're over the hump, you know you'll feel so much better! I'll be thinking about you. . . .sending a hug!

Dawn T said...

Hang in there Hon.... it does get better... I remember giving up tea ( Yeap Tea) and going through withdrawal... headaches the lot... but it passes and you will feel better for giving up all the stuff.

Dotty Jo said...

Been there myself with tea and coffee! Hang in there babe, Jo x

Anne Gaal said...

Hi, Paula! Sorry you're going through a struggle! Sometimes, the stuff we need the least is the most addictive! Hope that it passes for good soon and that your future is migraine-free! :-)