Saturday, April 16, 2011

Major Relapse!

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to do a quick post tonight, because I fear the computer is having a hissy fit (& hopefully not starting to die).  I'm taking it to get looked at on Monday, so hopefully it wont be anything too major.  The poor thing is practically a dinosaur, it's really slow at the moment & keeps freezing up :(. 

I also have a share.  I had a major "relapse" the other week & ordered a LOT  of stuff.  I asked if I could start paying it off before it arrived (otherwise I wouldn't have ordered it) & luckily my LSS owner agreed to this (thanks so much Barbie :D).  So below is just a little of what I've ordered.  Do you want to see what you get for $92.00?
Yup two stamps & one lot of Nesties.  I still have a heap of Copic refills, another lot of Nesties & some more Hero Arts stamps comming.  So all up I guess I'm up for at least another $200 to pay out.  Told you I had a major relapse!  But I'm so looking forward to playing with all of these gorgeous things.  I'm blaming you lot in part for my momentary lapse, Alice gets the blame for the nesties (so love what you do with yours).  Dawn gets the blame for the three leaves stamp & the envie stamp (still comming) & well the copics I'll cop the blame for them ;P.  Just kidding, what can I say you ladies are such an inspiration to me. 

On that note I'm outa here while the computer is playing nice, happy crafting everyone xoxoxoxoxo

4 comments:

Barb said...

Well, it sure is good to know there is someone else out there with a dinosaur of a computer! Mine has got to be at least 12 years old and continues to run so slow! Waiting for cards to upload takes longer than creating them!

Love what you've received so far, Paula and can't wait to see what else you've purchased. I think there are definitely times when you just have to go out and spend lots for our hobby. . .I know I've done it before. Have fun! :)

Dotty Jo said...

Crafting goodies are expensive aren't they! I'm having a candy giveaway for my Blogoversary soon so why not check in? Hugs to you, Jo x

Dawn T said...

Love what you've got Paula... you will enjoy the stamps and the nestie. I've got a little something heading your way soon... I did a "blonde" thing and ordered something I already have... so I am gifting it to you...... look out after Easter...

Alice said...

hope you computer is all right. an oh no!! it's my fault!!! =) looking forward to seeing what you do with your new goodies! =)