Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter cards

Hi everyone,

Here are two easter cards I made with this free digi stamp from The Greeting Farm.  Which I managed to get through two very lovely friends Dawn & Helen (thanks so much ladies). 
This first card is Emsy's & to be honest didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped.  I love the colouring I did.  It's the rest of the card that isn't that flash (if you ask me).  Hey Emsy loves it so I guess I didn't do too bad ;P.  I used up lots of scraps of Basic Grey's Porcelian range (phew more scraps gone!) on this card & embossed the lower part of the card with the Swiss Dot embossing folder.

This card on the other hand I adore!  I just love the overall look of this card.  Pitty I don't have a little boy here now to give it too.  I'm sure it will find a home soon enough :D.  I again used more of Basic Grey's Porcelain scraps for this card. 

Thanks for stopping by & happy crafting everyone xoxoxoxoxo

Supplies:
Both:

Papers: Basic Grey's Porcelain, Bazzil
Cuttlebug
Nestibilities: Lacy Circle, Tags
Scrappers' Floss

Copics:
Girl
Rabbit suit: C1, C3, C5, E000, E00, E50
Hair: YR20, Y21, Y23
Face: E50, E00, YR00, E04
Basket: E31, E33, E35, E25, E27
Ribbon: BV00, BV02, BV04
Shadding: BG000, B00
Boy:
Rabbit suit: C1, C3, C5, E000, E00, E50
Hair: B00, B01, B02
Face: E50, E00, YR00
Basket: E08, E25, E27, E29, E31, E33, E35,
Ribbon: B00, B01, B02



3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Cute, cute, cute! Happy Easter hugs to you and yours! Jo x

Dawn T said...

Wow - so glad you go to make cards with these Paula. I ran out of time. Love Ems. All those wonderful colours on the background are perfect ( even if you don't think go) And your little boy one is adorable...

Alice said...

awwww... fabulous coloring on both images, Paula!! super cute cards!