Sunday, April 24, 2011

Dino-mite Day

Hi everyone,

Here is a card I have made for the latest sketch challenge at CPS-Card sketches.
Here is the sketch & my card.

As soon as I saw the sketch I knew I wanted to use this Greeting Farm stamp with these papers.  I coloured the dinosaurs simular to the pp.  The sentiment was computer generated.

Happy Crafting everyone xoxoxoxoxoxo

Supplies:
Paper: Scraps from the stash
Stamp: The Greeting Farm O & A Happy Day
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Distress Inks: Tumbled Glass, Bundled Sage & Rusty Hinge,
Copics:
Hair: E25, E27, E29
Skin: R00, E95
Shirt: E35, E25, E27, YG17, G07
Dinosaurs: YR04, YR68, R05, G02, YG09, G07, BG000, B00, B01, B02
Pants: B95, B97
Shoes: E35, E25, E27,
 

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Love it! Jo x

Dawn T said...

So adorable Paula.... I like this stamp. Great for a young man!

Tracey said...

WOW PERFECT colouring Paula!!! FAB card!!

Alice said...

awww... this is so adorable, Paula!! and that pp is just perfect! love this!!