Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thank you Jo :D

Hi all,

Do you know what I love the most about this wonderful addictive craft of cardmaking? It's the people you "meet". Especially now in the techno world. I have met so many amazingly talented people, most of whom are on the other side of the world from me. I also love that these wonderful people (all of you) are so willing to share their passion, time, knowledge & creations with each other. To me it means a lot.

For example this wonderful card was a part of my prize from Jo. I was blown away that I actually won something :D, but then when the postie delivered the mail I found this wonderful card as well. Sorry about the aweful picture, but we still haven't had one day of complete sunshine :(.



The only problem I have is that you all can't see this card in person to fully appreciate the fantastic"ness" of this card. I can't wait to use the stamps that I recieved as my prize & to share them with you all. They are just soooooooooo sweet. If you have yet to see Jo's blog then I suggest that you go visit her here.

Have a "Hoppy Easter every Bunny" :D TTFN

5 comments:

Alice said...

lucky you, girl!! I am soooooo jealous that you got this superb candy!!! =) Jo's card is amazing! can't wait to see what you make with those yummy stamps!! =) Have a fabulous weekend, my friend!

Dawn T said...

Lucky you Paula... The card is just wonderful and I look forward to seeing what you create with you stamps... what a great lot of blog candy...

Dotty Jo said...

You sweet girl, glad you like the card! Have fun with the stamps and I hope you have a lovely Easter too, Jo x

Tiffany Ervin said...

Awwwww....so happy for you and Jo's card is so lovely, she does great work, doesn't she! It is an amazing experience to receive and give cards to all of our blogging friends! Enjoy your day and hope you get some sunshine soon!

Diana said...

Gorgeous card Paula!