Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Lookie what I got :D

Hi all,

Well I am sooo happy it's sunny outside YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are a few clouds in the sky but they are the big fluffy white kind & are few & far between. The sun is out & today looks like its going to be a nice one. Gotta love that :D.

Look at this gorgoeus card that I got from the very lovely & talented Alice. I just love this card & yes it has pride of place near my cardmaking area so I can gaze on it all the time. Although that wont be for much longer, as my LSS Daisychain is going to borrow this card for a little while to display in the shop. Alice has kindly agreed to letting this happen. So thank you very much Alice :D.


This is my card from the equally lovely & talented Kelly. I was lucky enough to be Kelly's person in Deborah's latest CCC challenge. I am so in awe of Kelly's talent with her copics, I love being able to see all that detail in person. In fact this card by Kelly has inspired me to make a card in a simular style.

This is my version of Kelly's card, can you tell ;)? Looks nothing like it I know. I did try what I hope is simular shading on Mudpie & his "eggs" (which are really jellybeans). I also added my trusty diamond glaze to the eggs just for that something extra. You can also check out my flickrstream here for some more pictures of this card.

Thanks for stopping by - TTFN

11 comments:

Fika said...

Ow Paula.. you're so lucky.. both Alice and Kelly are uber-talented ladies and their cards are AMAZING!! I love love your take on Kelly's card too.. the Mudpie and his eggs are too sweet :)

Vanessa said...

So cute, Paula! Love your take on Kelly's adorable card and Alice's card is super, too!!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Dawn T said...

Paula - what delightful cards. I love your Mudpie and his eggs are lovely. You did an amazing job on his colouring. Just watching the news and the hail and winds in Perth - glad it wasn't in your area.

Dotty Jo said...

All three cards are just lovely! You are a lucky girl!!! I posted your winnings yesterday so hopefully they will reach you... at some point! The guy in the post office raised an eyebrow when I said I wanted to post to Australia. Honestly, you would think it was the other side of the world or something!!! ;)Jo x

Alice said...

wow! Kelly's card is gorgeous and your are right it's really amazing to see Kelly's card in person. Her coloring is out of this world! thank you for posting my card and i am so happy to hear that you like it! =) Have a sunny and happy week, my dear friend! =)

Diana said...

What ADORABLE cards Paula! Thanks for sharing and for visiting my blog!

Tiffany Ervin said...

So sweet! Lovely cards by Alice and Kelly! And yours is wonderful too, such a cute image you used and fabulous colors too!

Unknown said...

You certainly are a lucky girl. All the cards including your's look great! Thanks for sharing.

Kelly Booth said...

Hi Paula....Love the card you made....so Cute!! Aren't those fun cards?? I'm glad you like the card and you are welcome to put it in your Scrapbook store.....
Alice's card is amazing as always.....
hugs!

donna mikasa said...

Hi Paula! Lucky gal, you are! I know what it's like to receive cards from Alice AND Kelly! And I love your little House Mouse card--just too adorable!

Virginia L. said...

Thanks for sharing Alice's and Kelly's cards as their work are simply amazing! I love your mouse card (Great mix of colors and layering!!) and I think you are up there as well! xoxo