Saturday, January 9, 2010

CPS Sketch 148

 
Posted by Picasa

Hi all,

I am on a roll! Two posts in the one day, Woo Hoo :D. This card I did for the CPS Sketch 148. I decided to use some new stamps I got today, Paper Xtra Item No 45810. They are all blokey stamps, something I lack in my stamp stash. Now I know my last post was all about hoarding, but hey stamps don't count right?!? You will be pleased to know that every thing else on this card is from my scrap stash.

When I saw the sketch I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I think that Mr Mojo is finally back ('bout time too). Well I'm off to create while the inspiration is with me ;). TTFN

6 comments:

Dawn T said...

super cute Paula.... love the golfer. It's great to get some blokey stamps... I struggle with male cards.

Kelly Booth said...

So cute Paula.....Love the colors you used too!

CupcakieHelen said...

Your golfer is a cutie! great idea with the grass too!

Lea L. said...

Tee hee....this image is so cute! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥Lea

Alice said...

of course stamps don't count! =) love your card, wonderful colors!

donna mikasa said...

love this! the colors and image are perfect! love the grass, too! i applaud you for using your scraps!