Thursday, December 17, 2009

A simple Christmas Card ;)


Hi all,

Well I have finally done it!!! Yay to me ;). What may you ask have I finally done, well my friends the answer is "A SIMPLE" card. So what do you think? There are four layers on this card, if you include the raised stamped image. I know with simple cards less is more but I think I still managed to do a reasonable job with this one. Except for the white card base & the image everything else is scraps. I am slowly starting to conquer the huge pile of scrap paper I've seemed to have accumilated over the last few years.

Now I have been blessed with wonderful friends, who are very kind & generous. The very lovely & talented Dawn, Deborah, Donna & Helen have all given me some Greeting Farm Images. But unfortunately with my addled "Baby Brain" (that's my excuse & I'm sticking to it!) I have forgotten who gave me what - how rude! So I want to say a huge THANK YOU to all four of you beautiful ladies for supplying me with such wonderful images.

Now just in case I don't post again before Christmas - I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year. May 2010 be a wonderful year for us all :D. TTFN

13 comments:

Lin said...

What a sweet angel! Love her colored in these traditional Christmas colors! Just stopped by to say thanks for visiting my blog and to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!

Diana said...

Simple and darling. ADORE the card Paula. Thanks for visiting my blog. You can now sign up for Feedblitz for my blog updates.

Dawn T said...

Happy Christmas Paula... love what you have done..Wonderful colouring.. I'll have to try this one.... Love the TGF images. Deborah send me some lovely fairies...
Take care

Dotty Jo said...

She's gorgeous Paula - sometimes less really is more! Hugs to you and yours for Christmas... hope its wonderful! Jo x

Anne said...

Hi, Paula! Congratulations on your simple card! Yay! She is positively gorgeous! I love the distressed background paper, too! :-)

donna mikasa said...

I LOVE how you coloured her, Paula! Simple, striking Christmas colours! And it doesn't matter who gave you the image--just enjoy and create! HUGS!!

Stamping Cafe said...

Simply darling, Paula!! Awesome coloring, love it!

Alice said...

wonderful simple card, Paula! love your coloring!! Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Tracey said...

Oh she is soooo sweet!! I know what your mean about "simple" ...we are not :) SO it is very hard to do sometimes...you have done it!!!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Love your coloring on this girlie image, it's beautiful Paula!

Fika said...

Love the christmas colors on this flutter Anya.. so pretty Paula.. i hope you have a wonderful holiday and the merriest Christmas.. :) hugs, Fika

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

Hi Paula, I just found your blog :)
Wow...She is sooo cute,Paula! she is my fave TGF stamp too ;)
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you and your family!

Kathy said...

Oh Paula this card is perfection...awesome coloring and the image really shines. Love the colors you chose too. Thanks so much for your Christmas card...I can't believe you ...you are so amazing and how the hect do you do itall????Thanks so so much! Hugs,Kathy and Merry Christmas