Thursday, September 24, 2009

Loads of love for Dad


Loads of love for Dad
Originally uploaded by pajalu (Paula)

Hi all,

Yesterday was a good day. My friend Helen & I caught up & we had a great time together. We did some colouring in & I used my image to make this card. It's for the latest Caardvark challenge sketch here. As you can see I am still using up my BG papers. I just love them so much. Maybe tomorrows (later on today) sketch might inspire me to use different things, who knows! The image is from Penny Black & the sentiment is from Hero Arts. As always thanks for stopping by & for your wonderful comments. TTFN

8 comments:

Jenyfur said...

Oh my gosh - cute cute cute!

Anne said...

Hi, Paula! Adorable card! Love the scene you colored! :-)

dstandard said...

Adorable - love the stamp!

SmilynStef said...

How fun is that toast.

Vanessa said...

This is so much fun, Paula! Love how you use the Basic Grey paper!

Hugs,
Vanessa

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh! that STAMP is just toooooooooo cute and TOO FUNNY!!! it's totally making me smile...and also...i kind of want toast now...hmmmmm... :)

Dotty Jo said...

Brilliant card Paula, bet you Dad will love it! Jo x

Nathalia Castellon said...

How fun and adorable!