Friday, September 25, 2009

Just a share



Hi all,

Just a share tonight. I made these cards with more of my scraps. I always find it so satisfying when I make something really pretty out of left over bits of paper. I guess it's the patchworker in me.

I have made a card tonight for the latest sketch over at Caardvark's. I am just waiting for the Diamond Glaze to dry. Although I think it's a pretty card I am just not sure it will be good enough for the challenge so I might just have to make another one (just in case).

Have a great night & thank you for visiting & for your wonderful comments - TTFN

2 comments:

Anne said...

Hi, Paula! Gorgeous butterfly cards! I especially love the iridescent blue butterfly. Stunning! :-)

Vanessa said...

Love love love butterflies! Beautiful cards, Paula!

Hugs,
Vanessa