Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy B'day Ginny :D


Hi all,

Today is my stepmother's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU GINNY :D.

So I made this card for her, I am also going to give Ginny some handmade cards as a gift. If I remember I will post pics' of them later. Depending on what mood dd is in maybe I can get her to make a card for "Grandi" as well ;D. Unfortunately we wont get to see Grandi/Ginny until Sunday (Father's day) as Doug starts work early tonight about 3.30pm & Em is having her day with her Papa & Ma-Ma. Plus Dad & Ginny are both going to be out for most of tommorrow as well.

White Card base
Unknown stamp (maybe Stampin Up?)
Kaiserpearls
Brown Bazzil
Unknown pattern paper
Pink ribbon
Cream ribbon
Bling Buckle
Prismacolor pencils
Versafine Vintage Sepia ink
Tim Holtz Distress ink Tattered Rose
Nestibilities Label One
Cuttlebug

As always thanks for popping in & for your lovely comments - TTFN

5 comments:

Dawn T said...

Nice card Paula. I'm sure that your stepmum will appreciate it. Love the lace and the bling buckle

Vanessa said...

This is so beautiful, Paula! Love this buckle!!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Anne said...

Hi, Paula! Lovely card! Thank you so much for your frequent visits to my blog and all your lovely comments. You are often the first one! Thank you! :-)

Stamping Cafe said...

Beautiful card, Paula! Love the colors and design!

Anne said...

Hi, Paula! Pretty card! Here in the US we're having a 3-day weekend. Hope you enjoyed your weekend! :-)