Monday, September 14, 2009

CCC 1st card challenge


CCC 1st card challenge
Originally uploaded by pajalu (Paula)

Hi all,

I have joined a Card chain challenge (CCC) that the very lovely Deborah has started. You can find out more about it here :). I made this card this afternoon. I am hoping that it's ok to post a picture of it before it gets sent.

To be in this challenge we had three options, of which we could use all three or any one of them. For this challenge we had a sketch, a colour theme & theme of get well soon or encourgagement. I chose to do a bit of all three. I decided on the sketch as my starting point & then tried to add as much of the other two options as I could. The colours where the hardest part for me :).

For this card I used the following:

Cream shimmer card base
Bazzil dot papers in yellow & brown
White cardstock
Tim Holtz Distress inks in Peeled Paint & Shabby Shutters
Versafine Vintage Sepia ink
Hero Arts CL173 Simple Messages
Hero Arts G4337 Flourish Flower
Kaisercraft Pearls
Kaisercraft flowers
Bronze brads
Prismacolour Pencils
Copic blender
Nestibilities Label Four
Cuttlebug

Thanks for stopping by & your lovely comments :D they are really appreciated. TTFN

5 comments:

Dawn T said...

Oh Paula... I hope you get me!!!! love this card. You really have done something special.

Vanessa said...

Love this card! You used the colors perfectly!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Lucy Abrams said...

This is GREAT - love your beautiful card Paula -great interpretation of the sketch and wonderful use of colour. Hope you have fun with Deborah's card chain. :)

Dotty Jo said...

Beautiful card Paula, great colours! Jo x

Diana said...

Very lovely card Paula!