Saturday, August 15, 2009





Hi all,

Well as you can see I've been busy making cards for this week's challenge over on the Hero Arts blog. I didn't intend to make all four cards or to make them using the same materials, but I am pleased now that I did. I think they have all turned out well. Especially sketch #4 :). I really love the way it just seemed to flow from my head to the papers. I used the technique of highlinghting with prismacolor pencils that Lisa showed in last week's blog. I think it really adds that bit extra with out going over the top. I am not sure what I am going to do with these cards, as I love them all so much. I have a party to go to today so might give them away as part of my gifts. Well thanks for stoping by & for any comments as they are greatly appreciated :D TTFN

1 comment:

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE all of them Paula and the colors you used too...Great Sketch Cards!!