Tuesday, August 18, 2009

CPS Sketch 129

Hi all,



This is my card for the latest CPS Challenge. I have not followed it faithfully as you can see, so I hope that it is ok for the challenge.

For this card I have used my new mini misters from Ranger with Vivid Reinkers Corn Flower & Aqua on the background. I am loving the effect that I get with them. The largest Birdhouse is from Kaisercraft's Loire Valley range. I stamped it out three times & then paper pieced it back together & raised it up on the card. The rest of my stamps are all Hero Arts which I stamped onto scraps & then paper pieced back together. The two smaller birds are raised up as well.

White card base
Vivid Aqua
Vivid Corn Fower
Vivid Spring Green
Ranger Mini Mister
Kaisercraft Rhinestones
Basic Grey Porcelain paper
LV129 Kaisercraft clear stamps
CL173 Simple Messages Hero Arts
CL177 Hello Birdie Hero Arts
CL189 Home II Hero Arts
CL272 All Occasion Messages Hero Arts
H4946 Long Branch Hero Arts

Wishing you all a great night & thank you for your comments - TTFN

14 comments:

Julie said...

how sweet paula love it

Kelly Booth said...

WOW...Love the Background you created...such a cute card Paula!!

dstandard said...

What a precious card - awesome take on the sketch!

Dawn T said...

Cute card Paula. I've got that Kaisercraft clear set. Love the birds. I like your take on the sketch and I'm sure the team will too.

Kath Stewart said...

wow beautiful card paula and using some of my fave hero arts stamps.....love the cute kitty's and your sweet little princess having fun with the ice cream....hugs kath xxxxxx

Diana said...

WOW, this is just beautiful Paula

Anne said...

Hi, Paula! What a darling card! I love the birdhouses, especially the one you made yourself with the Screen Shadow stamp! :-)

Anne said...

P.S. I just love the little picture of Tom and Smudge in your sidebar! They are soooo cute! :-)

Spyder said...

Aw, this is so cute, I love that little birdie house

((Lyn))

Arlene said...

Great background and I love the soft color of your flowers on the branch. I love what you did with the design!

alexandra s.m. said...

Hi there! I'm discovering your blog thanks to Arlene and what a nice blog you have ! Great cards!!

Gretchen said...

Love what you did with the sketch!(I found you from the Hero Arts flickr site on the blog addy roll thread).

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Super fun birdhouse. Love your take on the CPS sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

lauren bergold said...

ooh, OOH, oooooooh!
sooooooo adorable and completely awesome!
I LOVE THIS!!!
those birds...and the birdhouses...and the coloring...WOW!

ps: you should send this in for the hero arts blog challenge! it qualifies perfectly and could TOTALLY win a prize!!!