Friday, June 12, 2009

Hero Arts & Die Cuts




Hi all,

As you can see I have been busy creating again :) I am so loving my new stamps & those birds from the Hero Arts Blog this week. So if you haven't been over there yet I would suggest that you do. Not only are those birds cute but you could win some wonderful prizes too.

Can you guess which card took me the longest to make? It was the the first one, strange huh. The reason I got stuck about half way through making it. I just had to walk away for a day then when I came back to it I made it in no time at all. On the other hand the other two cards took about the same time to make. Even with all the hand sewing I did on the heart. I was trying to make a simple card with the red/white/black card. But I think I must have failed due to the comments I got on my flickr page lol. Maybe I should have said that "This is about as simple as I get" or something to that effect :). Well now I am off to make some more cards (yay) so TTFN. Have a great weekend every one :)

2 comments:

Anne said...

Hi, Paula! Beautiful cards! I especially like the shimmery blue color of the sky with your clouds! :-)

Dawn T said...

Glad to see them all together Paula. I am so impressed with the colouring you did on all your little birds. Great. Have a creative weekend.