Sunday, April 19, 2009

Owl on a Cherry Blossom


Hi all,

I couldn't help myself, *sigh* I tried (really I did) to make another card exactly the same as my Love you Mum card. I got as far as cutting out the owl, circle, branch, cherry blossom & dragon fly & that's when it went pear shape. For a start I had used up all those little silver circle ring things. Then my lantern stickers had mysteriously disappeared (I'm blaming the cats!). I don't need either of those I tell myself. Then I spotted the background paper already on a blank card base, & that as they say "is all she wrote". I really enjoyed making the last Mojo Monday card so decided to do another one instead. I think this has turned out well despite all of my good intentions. I so have a hard time making the same thing twice & if by some miracle I do actually make two cards the same, you can bet that there will be a small difference between them. So enjoy & I hope that every one has a great week ahead. TTFN
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Dawn T said...

another great card Paula. I know what you mean about making the same card again. I always find something to improve. Have a great week and I'm looking forward to more of your wonderful work.

Anne said...

Lovely card! I like the Asian feel of the colors you picked, too! :-)

Julie said...

this looks great paula

Diana said...

Cute little owl card Paula!

Anonymous said...

Paula, I really love this!

I came by to ask if I can add your blog to my list of stamper blog links? Y9I hope you say yes as I already added it!)

;~)

Deborah