Tuesday, March 10, 2009

New Challenge, New Pencils, New Stamps, New Group.

Hi all,

I thought I would just write today as I am waiting for my new card to dry. I promise to upload it here once it's ready. I got the inspiration for this card on the Hero Arts blog. This weeks' challenge is all about shapes. Card shapes that is, so it will be a fun & interesting week.

Guess what I got yesterday! I finally got my hands on a pack of Prismacolor pencils. I am in heaven, I had no idea that pencils could be like that. I haven't had much of a chance to play with them yet. But the little time that I have I loved. I also got my Hero Arts stamps off layby, Yay!!!! I have been playing with them. In fact I was using the new stamps & pencils together. I am also trying out the Gamsol technique. If you don't know what I am talking about it's using odourless mineral spirits & paper stumps to blend coloured pencils. Hero Arts has a video on this technique on their website.

I have joined the Twopeas website. Boy is that a confusing place or what. I still don't know what I am doing. I have been reading the threads on the Hero Arts flickr group, but they don't even make any sense to me. I am such a non techno person!! I have trouble following things that are written down. If someone shows me then I seem to be ok, but following written directions I am hopeless. I am still struggling with getting this blog to the way I would like it lol.

Well thats enough from me now, so Happy crafting every one :-D

No comments: