Thursday, March 12, 2009

Lilly pad


Lilly pad
Originally uploaded by pajalu (Paula)

I have been neglecting my cuttlebug of late :(. So while I was cleaning up I decided to make a card. Orginally I was just going to stick the frogs down flat, but then the creative juices kicked in & this is what happened. I decided I will enter this into the Cuttlebug challenge for this week (hope I am not to late). It's to use glitter on a card. So I have Kindyglitzed all the blue scallops (to mimic water). I also used Hero Arts Clear Sparkle embossing powder over the "puddle" just to give it more of a water feel. I have also put Kindyglitz on the flowers as well. There are individual photos on my photostream http://www.flickr.com/photos/pajalucrafts/ TFL.

1 comment:

Lucy Abrams said...

Hi Paula, absolutely LOVE this card. Such a fab idea and so many amazing details. Enter it at the Caardvarks critter challenge here:
http://caardvarks.blogspot.com/2009/03/critter-caards.html
LOVE it Paula. V V V V clever. Amazing.